• Ollie
    If it all went t*ts up?
    1. How much of your PF is money you can afford to lose If it all went t*ts up? (21 votes)
        0-10%
        10%
        11-25%
        19%
        26-50%
        10%
        51-75%
          0%
        76-100%
        62%
  • SlamDunk
    I could afford to lose it all but I'd be annoyed if I did! Slowly withdrawing over time so hopefully I'll get to a point where I'm not using any of my own money.
  • Harmonica
    Ticked 0 to 10 by mistake. Meant to tick 100 percent.
  • Boing Boing
    i only have about 75% of my original investment in, id love to be in a position were im only using profits ... 1 day it will happen if Rebic and Kroos get their fingers out !!!
  • bouchet
    I could afford to lose my whole portfoilio but I would be gutted.
  • MrWh1te
    I took a risk and emptied a credit card onto FI with the intention of beating the interest rate for as long as possible. Will then withdraw to clear the card if/when I can't beat it.
    My intention is to get to £500 profit (original £500 deposit then another £1000 from CC, for a £1500 portfolio) then withdraw and just play with the £500 and build from there. It has been slow because of the SS and people hoarding money but I think I have picked the players to give me the short term gains I need.
    So technically I can afford to lose all, but would be mighty pee'd off should it happen.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to FI Info

Have you got advice to share for new traders, (Help Sections) or something to say?Sign up now and add a contribution.