• bouchet
    So today is the day that I have been waiting for. I was introduced to the index in August 2018 by a work colleague who had been on the index since November 2017....I wish he'd told me about it sooner.

He spoke to me about the huge potential of the index and after just 30 minutes chatting I was completely sold on the concept and the next day I signed up. One of the biggest selling factors of the index was the potential of a share split and this is what I have been waiting for since I joined.

I have taken a screen shot of my portfolio for me to look back on and I can't wait to compare it one year from now.Today and the coming months will be the making of the index....
  • bouchet
    Is everyone else as confident about the share split announcement as I am and the actual share split itself?
  • Ollie
    It's definitely going to get the buzz going again after what seems a flat few weeks. The dividend announcement will create the bigger interest, and set some of the investment tone.
  • MrWh1te
    I am excited and nervous at the same time.

I am excited in seeing my shares fly but nervous that I may have picked badly!

I intend to do a 'flip challenge' after the share split. I was lucky enough to win £10 in the goals comp yesterday, so will start a blog on here to see what I can turn it into, just for fun. That way I can feel like I am giving something back to the forum too :)
  • MrWh1te
    I am also nervous that they will end up messing the whole software part of it up and drive away customers!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to FI Info

Have you got advice to share for new traders, (Help Sections) or something to say?Sign up now and add a contribution.

More Discussions